You're Signed Up For Sketch Writing 1!
Hey, good for you! We look forward to laughing with you through 7 weeks of sketch comedy writing classes culminating in an exciting, public final read featuring the talents of KML pro actors, reading your work!
Your instructor/s will reach out to you a week or two before your session kicks off with further instructions about your class and what to prepare and expect. In the meantime, if you have any questions, reach out to our Managing Director Max at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are some helpful reminders and rules pertaining to your class.
- Students should expect to spend 3-4 hours per week writing outside of class.
- Sketch Writing 1 is regularly divided up into two small groups to ensure that everyone's sketches are read and individual feedback is given.
- Attendance is a big part of our collaborative environment. Everyone's ideas matter and participation is the key to success. Please make sure that your schedule allows for in-class time and outside writing time.
- KML cannot issue refunds for classes, but we do allow you to transfer course credit.
- If you need to transfer course credit to another class, KML can apply your credit to another class within 6 months of the dropped class. In order for course credit to be reapplied you must notify KML at least 7 days prior to the first day of the class for which you originally signed up.
- Transferring class credit will not be honored after the class has already started.
- If a student misses two or more classes, they are automatically dropped from that session. The student is welcome to enroll in future classes, but their enrollment in the previous session will not rollover into the next session and the student will be expected to pay for the new session in full.
- All students are expected to attend the final class read.
- If a student drops a class, or is automatically dropped due to absences, they forfeit their comp ticket to attend a KML show.