You're Signed Up For Sketch Writing 2!
Hey, good for you! We look forward to laughing with you through 7 weeks of sketch comedy writing classes culminating in an exciting, public final read featuring the talents of KML pro actors, reading your work!
Your instructor/s will reach out to you a week or two before your session kicks off with further instructions about your class and what to prepare and expect. In the meantime, if you have any questions, reach out to our Admin Assistant Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Below are some helpful reminders and rules pertaining to your class.
- Prerequisite: KML's Sketch Writing 1 Class
- Students should expect to spend 3-4 hours per week of writing outside of class.
- Attendance is a big part of our collaborative environment. Please make sure that your schedule allows for in-class time and outside of class writing time.
- KML cannot issue refunds for classes.
- KML can transfer course credit to another class within 6 months of the dropped class. In order for the course credit to be reapplied you must notify KML at least 7 days prior to the first day of the class for which you originally signed up.
- Transferring class credit will not be honored after the class has already started.
- If a student misses two or more classes, they are automatically dropped from that session. The student is welcome to enroll in future classes, but their enrollment in the previous session will not rollover into the next session and the student will be expected to pay for the new session in full.
- All students are expected to attend the final class read.
- If a student drops a class, or is automatically dropped due to absences, they forfeit their comp ticket to attend a KML show.