A body, a bullet, an alibi! What could be more hilarious than that? Come with us as we look at crime, murder, and mayhem through the eyes of a Lobster. We’re gonna kill an awful lot of crustaceans. While you’re dancing around the stupid Maypole we’re coming for your funny bone with an exacto knife. Murder, She Was Murdered: it’s like The Wire – but funny!
Fri. May 22nd @ 8p
Sat. May 23rd @ 8p & 10p
PianoFight 144 Taylor St., San Francisco, CA
This show is supported by:
Tuesdays, 7-9:30 | June 2 – July 7, 2015
Final Reading: July 14, 2015
Class Price: $295
Instructor: Elaine Gavin
What you get:
- Instruction by the funniest and most experienced KML writers and performers
- A community of people to build and hone your skills with
- A comfortable, safe and supportive environment in which to learn, laugh and explore
- Skills to apply to work and life
- All Writing Classes receive a final reading by professional KML actors
- All Writing Students receive a free ticket to the KML show of the month!
Need more convincing? Check out these testimonials from previous students and instructors.
For more information, drop us a line: email@example.com
*Class details subject to change.
The fine print:
KML cannot issue refunds for classes, but we can offer course credit to be applied to another class. Killing My Lobster reserves the right to refuse admission to any class at our discretion.
Each episode is a new letter of the alphabet and a bunch of hilarious sketches and stories that begin with that letter. So, if you’re listening to a story about an astronaut, you’re probably listening to episode “A.” If it’s about bears, it’s episode “B.” You can probably figure it out from here. — Killing My Lobster is producing a brand new live comedy show in San Francisco, EVERY SINGLE MONTH in 2015, including a live episode of this podcast!